Beamfast Limited has a team who continually strive to meet and exceed all our clients’ expectations. Beamfast employ a range of skilled individuals thriving to meet the company’s targets and goals. We value our staff and all the hard work and commitment they dedicate and devote to the company.
Beamfast Limited recognises the importance of creating a good working environment in order for our team to produce effective results.
Tarlok Nandra is the co-founder of Beamfast Limited with over 35 years of experience in the construction industry.
Tarlok is responsible for overlooking all construction activities on site this includes discussing project plans, planning works schedule, preparing the site and taking delivery materials, monitoring progress, costs and checking quality. Making sure the works meet all legal requirements and reporting regularly to the client.
Tarlok is a creative problem solver and has excellent organising and planning qualities to ensure any construction project is completed safely, on time and within budget.
To speak to Tarlok regarding any construction matters please contact him on firstname.lastname@example.org
Jaswinder Nandra has worked in the construction industry for 32 years. He has many years of experience in the construction industry such as onsite construction management as our Construction Director Tarlok Nandra, to offsite fabrication. He then went on to progress and develop his role as the Operations Director.
His duties now involve overseeing and having responsibility for all the activities in our joinery shop which contribute to the effective production of goods and services.
He is in charge of the following activities in our Manufacturing Joinery Shop:
- Developing an operations strategy this involves setting guidelines and decision making in order to meet the company’s long term goals.
- Designing the operations products, services and processes this involves determining the physical form,shape and composition of products, services and processes.
- Planning and controlling this involves what the operations resources should be doing and making sure that it is getting done effectively and efficiently.
- Improving the performance of operation this involves continually monitoring and improving the overall performance of their operation.
Jas has been involved closely with setting up all our certification schemes these include the PEFC and FSC certification also the Timber Fire Doors manufacturing and installation certifications and licences.
If you have any technical, batch or bespoke joinery enquiries please contact Jas at email@example.com
Jagjit Nandra has been a part of Beamfasts team for over 10 years. His qualifications include a BA (Hons) and MSc.
Jagjit’s direct responsibilities include managing the operations process, embracing design, planning, control, performance improvement and operations strategies. In addition to his other duties he is also responsible for estimating and tendering for projects.
Jagjit is our Health & Safety Co ordinator and he has taken charge of putting in place The Contractors Health & Safety Scheme (CHAS).
He has also been in control of setting up the following certifications:
- The Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification Scheme (Please see our PEFC Certificate)
- The Forest Stewardship Council (Please see our FSC® Certificate)
- Timber Fire Door Installation Certification and Licence (www.bmtrada.com)
- Timber Fire Door Manufacturing Certification and Licence (www.bmtrada.com)
He currently manages these processes and is committed to continuously develop and keep up with good practise in order to make the company more sustainable and competitive within our industry.
Jagjits joinery manufacturing team brings fresh ideas, experience and resource to every project they undertake. No joinery item is too small or difficult for our team to tackle.
Please go on to our Joinery Manufacturing to see our Portfolio.
If you require any further information regarding joinery items please do not hesitate in contacting Jagjit on 020 8502 7700 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org
Narinder joined Beamfast Limited in 1998 as a part-time member of staff whilst studying. He rapidly gained experience in all areas of the construction industry allowing him to steadily progress within the organisation. His qualifications include a BA (Hons) in Accounting & Finance and a BSc (Hons) in Construction Business Management. He is currently a Member of the Chartered Institute of Building (MCIOB).
Narinder has developed and shown to be a highly responsible, effective, confident and capable individual and is a valued member of the team who carry’s out many different duties on day to day basis.
Narinder’s responsibilities include the estimating and tendering of construction projects. Once a project has been successfully secured he goes on to take control of its overall planning, co-ordination and financial reporting from
inception to completion, aimed at meeting client’s requirements in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project.
As a result of one of Beamfast’s paramount commitments being to provide a high quality strategic and practical outcome on supply-chain and planning management, in addition to his other duties Narinder also manages Beamfast’s supply-chain and procurement processes. He ensures that all goods and services are procured at the best possible cost; quality; and time in order to meet our client’s needs.
Some of Narinder’s general duties involve:
- Create, review and implement business management procedures such as ISO 9001; FSC & PEFC Chain of Custody; and BM Trada Q-Mark Schemes.
- Plan and implement company activities.
- Execute administrative responsibilities.
- Administer daily business operations.
- Work with other department heads.
- Delegate responsibilities.
- Train staff.
- Chair meetings, seminars and conferences.
- Manage and maintain company property.
If you wish to get in touch with Narinder please email him on email@example.com